-
I am so lucky to have friends like all of you. I'm not intrested in that backpay, I just need help with medical, I hurt after sitting and then when I stand and walk I hurt, I just want the pain to stop.
I don't have much paperwork and if a lawyer can find and use it to plead my case then he can have his share of the pie. I agree this "game" they play ain't fair.
thanks again my friends [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Leaving a HUG!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
leaving a [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and a [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
Awwww that is so sweet, Thank you sooooooo much
I hope you have a great day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
rog
-
My weekend was lovely...I do hope you are feeling better Mister!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Yes and no, I feel better afer talking to the lawyer, but I keep worring about the possibility I will be turned down then I get depressed...Aarg Its an emotional roller coaster ride
-
I hurt all over, but I'm really having trouble with my right hip, I have been using a cane and now my hand keeps going numb...I'm just falling apart I guess [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Oddly at 40 I understand too well...I get sciatic hip and the pain shoot down my leg to the knee. I often wake up in the middle of the night with numb hands UGH. Sometime back I was being seen for joint pain and the Dr felt I was exhibiting signs of RA because my sed rate test was elevated but all the others were within normal range...THE Igot pregnant with Tyler (what a miracle) since a womans body produces a lot of natural steroids to keep the pregnancy in tact, my symptoms disappeared and they said it was in remission and could stay that way or eventually come back. Sometimes when days are harder than others I worry. It's no fun wondering what could be going wrong and truthfully I get scared at finding out.
Are you still walking to work and such???
-
I'm so sorry...that is no fun!!! I will continue to pray about it and with all of us out here in the world believing I THINK it will turn out the way you need it to!!! Is your back still hurting???
-
Rog...I'm serious..go to your doctor or doctors and get all your test results and doctor notes..the more paper the better.